168canada 发表于 2013-9-14 22:53

London of Ontario Is an Idea Place for Us to Live

本帖最后由 168canada 于 2013-9-15 20:47 编辑

London has all the resources of a larger city:
The London area is full of fresh food stores, for example, three big Chinese-food stores, and malls with extremely great prices, so you can have various fresh vegetable, fruit, and other any kinds of health food all year around. There is a great Chinese community in London and we have things such as a Badminton club, seniors club, Karaoke club, free Guitar lessons,and many more recreations with London Chinese Association.

Londoners have many kinds of newspapers, and there is even a weekly Chinese newspaper (周报,《伦敦新生活》www.londonchinesepost.com) and www.londonchinese.ca to providerextremely useful and convenience information for Londoners. It seems that we canenjoy our lives in two countries at the same time.

The average housing price and renting price are reasonablein London. There are plenty of nice park spaces and bike trails through thewhole city. We could drive across the city about a half hour.

There are several colleges and one university. All the seasons are enjoyable in London with milder climate, not to mention the beautiful blooms in the spring, and I absolutely love this area and the winters aren't nearly as harsh as what I have experienced in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I have been told that London is a very good place to live. It is a nice, quiet place,well away from the hustle and bustle of Toronto in which even there are three nuclear stations.
There are not a lot of traffic jams, and cost of living is low and unemployment is not very high.
Overall a great place to be if you like the accessibilityof the city but not the density or inflated prices that come with it.

Therefore,to live, to raise a family, or to retire in London is great.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: London of Ontario Is an Idea Place for Us to Live